Top 10 Paranormal Romance Series
Werewolves, vampires, and demons, oh my! Whether he’s a fur-covered beast, a blood-sucking scoundrel, or a stone-cold gargoyle, there’s just something about a romantic hero that’s anything other than human. What better way to spice up the world of romance than by adding in a shifter or two and a little bit of magic?
Here’s a list of my current top paranormal romance series:
10. Gargoyles series by Christine Warren
Looking for a romance series featuring strong, protective, hard (stone, of course *wink*) gargoyles? You should check this series out! Talk about a fun and hot read!
9. Dark Protectors series by Rebecca Zanetti
Sexy, entertaining, and utterly addicting! I loved following these characters stories.
8. Titan series by Jennifer Armentrout
Fun, entertaining, and passionate! Mythology is brought to a whole other realm of hotness in this series.
7. Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
Who would have thought demon-possessed warriors would be so appealing?
6. Nightwalkers series by Jacquelyn Frank
I stumbled upon “Jacob” and raced through this series. I experienced a few “sick” days to get through these books *cough*.
5. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
Dark, passionate, turbulent, and addicting.
4. Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
Bones… need I say more?
3. Carpathian Series by Christine Feehan
The heroines in these novels literally bring color and emotion into their alpha mates’ lives.
2. Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
These are action-packed, passionate, and filled with alpha females and heroes.
1. Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks
A perfect blend of humor, vampires (an occasional shifter), and passion!